Xegate has a storied past, and we are proud of our long history. Our history is part of our platform for future success and thus intimately linked to our present activities and future goals. It all began in 2003, with the establishment of Xegate Company in the field of technology transfer.
Over the years we expanded our services and diversified into Research and Development (R&D) and technology transfer services, commercialization . After years of growth and development, we are now a leading private company in Europe for technology transfer.
Gradual Diversification and International Growth
- Our service provision in Italy R&D sector began in 2003. In 2003, we embarked on research on biodegradation polymers in Milan.
- Our Nano technology research and commercialization began in 2006 and followed by pilot production in the same year.
- We started our robotic services in 2010 with production of smart drone. Three years later our graphene battery research and business segment started.
- In 2012 we went beyond boarders and started research projects in Switzerland, Germany and the United Kingdom, with the aim of growing into the international activity.
- Over the next two years, our area of activity was extended to Japan and China, the Middle East and North Africa, the CIS and Russia, and eventually to the United States.
- In 2013 we started products trading (Energy, Cities & Buildings) in order to extend in our value chain.
- In 2015 we launched the new corporate governance model (4×4) which will yield further expansion and growth for Xegate.
- In 2016, we expanded our services in the fields of minerals, pharmaceuticals and services.
- In 2017, we recorded the OXUS brand for cultural and artistic activities, we resumed art activities in various fields.