X-SPRAY H1 – HOSPITAL SANITIZER
Top strength in fighting bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Effectiveness tests with Hospital ISO Standards.
All-purpose cleaner for Hospitals and Clinics, Emergency Rooms, Surgical Tools, Clinic Tools, contaminated waste and PPE’s.
Just spray and wait.
No wash, no wipe, just wait!
After less than 15 minutes the surface is fully sanitized.
It is also possible to cold fumigate X-Spray H1 to clean ER and rooms.
- Clinic Tools
- All the general Features of the X-Spray Family
- The effect lasts on the surfaces without causing corrosion
- Does not create turbidity on devices, equipment and surfaces
- EN 14476
- EN 13624
- EN 14348
- EN 1040
- EN 1276
- EN 13610
- EN 1650
- EN 13704
- Acute inhalation toxicity test
- Non-corrosion test according to ASTM G31-Ra standard (for products that come in contact with equipment and surfaces)
- No cell toxicity (ISO10993-5 standard)
- No gene toxicity (no genotoxicity)
- Effective in 10-15 minutes
- Trigger: 250 ml
- Bottle: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml
- Plastic Tank: 5 liters, 20 liters
- Possibility to supply in Bulk and concentration