We are stopping the deserts
and replacing the cement
with a natural product
A QUICK FOSSILIZER
Arcadia is a system for 'fossilizing' quickly (from 5 to 28 days depending on the application) and completely natural soils and organic materials and thus harden them
To do this, we take advantage of the biological action of bacteria already present in the selected soil, which we feed ad hoc to obtain the desired effect without consequences for the ecosystem of the treated soil.
We can adjust the 'hardness' of the soil to our liking, up to similar and higher compressive strengths than concrete (I am attaching a Compressive Test Report with compression tests performed on samples of common sand treated with Arcadia).
- Stops the deserts movement
- Natural Process
- Low CO2 Process
- Can be used anywhere there is soil
- Decreases the seismic fluidification of soil
- Stops the floods
- Can build natural tiles, bricks
- Will replace cement with a natural product
- Can be used locally, with indigenous bacteria
- Ideal for space applications
Arcadia has many other uses that we briefly mention:
- Improve cultivation level of the desert sands
- Improve the spontaneous regrowth of plants in the deserts
- Creation of pitch wells above and under the sands of deserts
- Creation of 100% natural roads and paths by the beach
- Creation of 100% natural (made of stabilized sand):
- Natural Housing
- Natural Parks
- Natural Oasis in the desert
- Natural Accommodations
- Natural Artworks
- Stabilization of loose land to prevent flooding
- Stabilization of sands to prevent movement
- Stabilization of infrastructure to prevent flooding
- Restoration of dams in depths
- Strengthen road pavement
- Depth of fortress in oil wells
- Restoration of ancient works
- Help reduce CO2 by using less Portland cement
We have a plan to replace plastic with Arcadia using wood or sand / soil wastes.
For example: one can begin to replace waste bins in public parks, fiberglass boat structures, and so on.
We can also create complex mold-made sculptures that can be created by artists and designers and made with Arcadia.
Arcadia is a process that, exploiting bacteria Arcadia’s Patent is in process; the Patent is owned 100% by Xegate S.A.
Arcadia is a product that, if sprayed over a land or sand, fossilizes the ground in a few months.
It exploits the same system as fossils but, instead of taking millions of years, in just two or three months the process is completed and the sand or terrain is hardened.
We can obtain different types of hardness, from sand to marble.
It can be used to prevent and stop desertification; in fact the Countries of Algeria, Morocco, China already expressed their interest in a co-operation for their deserts.
Arcadia can also prevent terrain to slope in case of floods.
The technology can be used for example for:
- Compact the deserts and prevent their movement and advance, with consequent and obvious benefits, both social and economic
- Prevent landslides and landslides in deforested areas, by injecting our nourishment in the form of natural 'roots' that will become from the same material of which the soil is made, but hardened
- Create roads or buildings completely immersed in the natural context, as they are made of the same material of which the land on which they stand is composed
- Repair traditional concrete fractures
- Making objects to replace, for example, plastic
- Bones and teeth: Arcadia is applicable to weld organic material